As FP&A Analyst / Senior FP&A Analyst with a financially well-backed and high performing business at an aggressive regional growth phase, this role will be instrumental in supporting with key decision making at the C-suite levels.
Reporting directly into the FP&A Head here, this role will be responsible for management reporting, budget management and forecasting activities. You will provide financial guidance on BU activities and support in providing dashboards, operational business insights and commentary on variances and performance drivers.
Driving new improvement initiatives including the enhancement of management reporting processes, and frameworks to facilitate efficient and quality decision making; will be expected. You will develop Excel and PowerPoint templates for standardized reporting, and to drive efficiencies in reports generation process.
You should be a collaborative team player who thrives on challenges and possesses the ability to work in an unstructured and fast paced environment. Joining this business on a journey of growth and Finance expansion phase, you can look forward to continued learning as well as career growth opportunities ahead.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years of relevant regional FP&A experience
- Significant experience creating, tracking, and controlling financial actual, forecasts and metrics
- Experience developing financial models pertaining to P&L, predominantly in Excel
- Strong Excel skills (VBA) and BI skills will be highly advantageous
- Accounting or External Audit foundation will be highly preferred
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933