FP&A Controller Positions with a Reputable FMCG / Retail Brand – Local Package terms, based in Hong Kong
Based in the business’s Regional HQ in Hong Kong, this FP&A Controller will be working within a world class high performing team and taking full ownership for a few brand categories on an APAC level.
In an individual contributor position, this FP&A Controller will be pivotal in enabling strategic business decisions through providing depth of financial planning, analysis and reporting.
Key duties include -
- Monitoring of brands’ business performance with business reporting and financial analysis;
- Controlling business’s expenses for the brand by analyzing consistency between budget trends and actions taken by the managers;
- Participating in inventory control through reviewing sales forecast, following up on stock obsolescence and write-off’s;
- Taking part in costs optimization;
- Cost controlling and approving of expenses;
- Supporting the team in ad-hoc project analysis.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic go-getting candidate who is looking to gain breadth and depth of exposures in an overseas-based role (short to medium term).
- Degree in Accountancy from NTU / NUS / SMU, and CA / CPA
- 3 - 8 years of relevant financial planning & analysis experience, preferably from within FMCG / Retail / Luxury blue chip MNCs
- Proven FP&A business controlling by brands/categories is a must
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933