With depth of experience within matrix MNCs and having worked within lean teams with less structure in place, this position as an indirect team lead will be critical in supporting the leadership team and countries with strategic planning and decision making.
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy from NTU / NUS / SMU
- Minimum of 7 - 9 years of hands-on & strategic FP&A experience within MNCs
- Strong Excel skills and ERP system skills
- Preferably with prior experience within the FMCG industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders