FP&A Manager (APAC) with a Leading Fortune 500 MNC
In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Regional FP&A Director, this FP&A Manager (APAC) will be responsible for the end to end FP&A activities for the region and across multiple complex business lines.
As a true business partner to the Regional & Country teams, you will be driving performance to achieve strategic and financial objectives. Providing highly relevant analytics and insight to support decision making process including identifying risks and opportunities and recommending solutions will be expected.
Taking ownership of forecasting cycles; optimizing data, analytics, process, and tools to drive understanding of value drivers and tracking of KPIs will be essential.
Supporting the FP&A Director and partnering with the business and functional teams in projects and strategic initiatives such as new business models, M&A, system implementation, and new capabilities will be required.
Driving simplification and development of mindset and capabilities critical to success will be expected.
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
- At least 8 - 10 years of progressive experience in FP&A and business partnership across region and product lines / divisions
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities, experienced in Hyperion Enterprise and/or HFM, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SAP and Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau.
- Exposures to Lean Business Process / Six Sigma / Project Management preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or reach Claire Chua at 6950 0381, thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933