FP&A Manager with a High Growth Technology Leader
In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Senior FP&A Manager, this FP&A Manager will be responsible for the end to end FP&A activities for a few new business divisions. A strong business partner, you will work directly with the Heads of Businesses and their management team to help develop and track strategic and financial plans.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process for the assigned new businesses with input from key business stakeholders and the Regional Head of FP&A.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business ideas.
- Work closely with wider FP&A and Accounting team to help improve reporting process and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Experienced in working in a dynamic environment with high performing teams.
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy or Finance;
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of hands-on & strategic FP&A business partnering experience, ideally within Technology or FMCG fast-paced industries;
- Proven track record with Financial Data Mining, Analysis, and strengths with Business Intelligence;
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA / Macros etc) in building complex financial models and exposure to Oracle/Accounting systems;
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models;
- Creative thinker, excellent proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key senior stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933