Newly Created Group Tax Manager / Senior Manager position with a Leading Technology Business
A leader in their industry and with exciting growth plans for their Group Tax function based out of the Singapore HQ, our client is looking to hire a newly created position as Group Tax Manager / Senior Manager to lead the business unit’s tax advisory and compliance matters. This position will be reporting directly into the Group Tax Director based in Singapore.
With proven tax advisory and compliance expertise, this Group Tax Manager / Senior Manager will be the go-to subject matter expert for direct tax, indirect tax, cross-border transactions, transfer pricing and M&A tax matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance of local tax requirements, including reviewing and/or preparing of tax returns where appropriate
- Coordinate and prepare transfer pricing documentations for the group to ensure compliance of transfer pricing regulations
- Monitor effective tax rate and ensure adequate current tax provision and deferred tax positions
- Assess local entities’ operations are aligned with group tax policies
- Assist with research and implementation of various tax strategies and making appropriate recommendations from a tax perspective
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand the tax impact of business operations and ensuring that tax needs are identified, considered and communicated
- Identify and implement tax digitization and automation tax processes
- Following tax digitalization trends and tax policy changes
- Managing tax disputes and resolutions in close partnership with the finance teams
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (ie. Tax authorities, consultants etc)
The successful candidate can look forward to joining a globally renowned MNC at an exciting growth phase, and to take his/her career ahead given the platform of continued opportunities provided for their internal talent.
- Bachelor Accounting / Finance Degree, from a reputable university
- Preferably with a CA / CPA, and/or Tax qualified
- Preferably with 8 - 13 years of tax experience; ideally with a combination of Big 4 and Commercial tax experience, if not from the Big 4 tax division
- Proven advisory and compliance experience across Direct tax, Indirect tax, International Tax and Transfer Pricing experience
- Dynamic, driven, sharp, results-oriented and with strong understanding of business operations & key drivers
- Switched on and with a positive go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing
- Strong written and spoken English communications, in order to liaise with the regional and group level teams
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@Charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933