Our client is a disruptor of industry, driving mobile E-commerce innovation through superior product, service, and quality at its core. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate and the quality of their customer service. Their objective, to continue this rapid pace of expansion, with this role focusing specifically on their digital marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for creating editorial and content vision across 4 countries.
- Develop the content strategies and be accountable for overall content marketing
- Drive synergies with functional content hubs like social, PR etc
- Generate editorial ideas and concepts, and oversee the planning and production
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business and translate into multi-format content that appeals directly to the target audience
- Plays an active role in research, formulating questionnaires and surveys from key industry figures in an attempt to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes for the business’s content
- Charged with designing and implementing measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content
- Proven digital content marketer with focus on content creation/storytelling across multiple digital and social channels
- Experience of working across multiple languages a bonus
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in running an editorial team with in-depth knowledge of digital best practices for editorial production
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129