My Client is a SGX listed conglomerate with regional HQ in Singapore. Backed by strong financial funding, they are looking for an experience leader to manager the Data Engineering team based in Singapore. The incumbent is responsible for driving overall data strategy and execution of how data will be captured, stored, accessed, and deployed across all their entities.
- Define and set the standards for an enterprise wide framework for Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Mart management, data governance, and utilization of information as an organizational asset.
- Develop an overall data capture, storage, and dissemination framework for all the entities defining central vs. local data framework
- Design and implement scalable and robust software platforms for ingesting and transforming datasets and visualizing the data insights through an interactive dashboard, using big data technologies
- Build data pipelines to bring information from source systems, harmonise and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends.
- Set data governance standards, data control processes, data policy standards, and effective usage frameworks for the entities
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a Quant subject
- Highly experienced in architecting data solutions with the latest hardware and software engineering competencies. Focus will be on cloud based DWH architecture, latest DWH technologies, BI tools, and cloud capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience of moving data from existing platforms to cloud architecture.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, data science and product teams to deploy reporting and analytics solutions leveraging tools such as BigQuery, Google Data Studio, HADOOP, SPARK, HANA, and Tableau
- Strong experience in working with C suite and senior stakeholders
- Enjoy the people management aspect of developing and grooming talents
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach her at 6950 0386
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783