My client, a market leader in Consumer industry is currently looking for a Head of Digital Experience & Design to help drive the continued blending of complex product and elegant design. We are looking for someone who can think holistically and systemically. The ideal candidate will help the team gel and grow. He / she would leading and managing internal design agency, which primarily consists of several user experience design teams who support various business unitsto define the user experience across all its digital products and touchpoints.
- The role requires a strong understanding of business strategy and must be able to effectively bridge creative aspirations with business objectives while constantly evangelizing and championing a user-centric, online-first approach to product development. This will require the candidate to stay up to date and drive adoption of the latest digital techniques and approaches to develop best in class products and experiences for the business.
- The candidate will lead, manage and inspire a team multi-disciplinary designers to deliver on numerous projects defined during the annual planning exercise from concept through completion, and be accountable for project delivery.
- The candidate will engage stakeholders across the business to define support levels required in order to develop a staffing and monetary budget, actively managing costs throughout the year to ensure that approved budgets are adhered to.
- A crucial aspect in operating any internal digital agency is to ensure that the creative output from the team benchmarks positively against external agencies in terms of cost, quality, delivery speed and value. To achieve this, a constant review of the team’s delivery processes, practices and output is necessary along with deliberate continuous improvements to drive efficiencies and lift overall effectiveness
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Design, Arts, HCI, Computer Science or related fields
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a creative, product or engineering capacity
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership position, managing cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills and stakeholders engagement
- Strong storytelling narrative and copywriting skills
- Experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq
- Experience with prototyping software such as Marvel, InVision, JustInMind
- Experience with motion graphics software such as After Effects, Pixate, Origami
- Passionate and energetic with a deep appreciation of good design
- Able to think strategically with strong business acumen
- Able to inspire audience and influence leaderships decisions