Our client is an Asian Financial Institute with Strong Branding and footprints in the region. In line with their strategy to transform and be the front runner of the current banking landscape, they are currently looking to hire a Head of Treasury to be a trusted advisor the ALCO committee.
Reporting to the Group Head of Treasury, the incumbent is expected to provide in- depth analysis to the corporate treasury team to support their strategic investment. You will be familiar with optimizing balance sheet, asset liability management, capital, funding and liquidity management as well as interest rate risk. Your responsibilities include identifying drivers of the P&L from balance sheet profiles, developing liquidity and funding management strategies and policies, implementing fund transfer pricing methodologies to maximize the balance sheet. You will also be the person to face off regulators on all liquidity and capital related matters.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- At least 12-15 years’ work experience in a Treasury/ Finance function within financial institutions
- Strong understanding of corporate treasury activities, Balance Sheet, ALM, capital and liquidity Management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783