Newly Created Internal Controls / Compliance Manager Opportunity with an Established High Growth Consumer Retail Business
Our Client is an established consumer retail brand with continued aggressive growth expansion plans. They are currently looking to hire a high calibre individual to join as Internal Controls / Compliance Manager.
Working closely with the Global team and local operational team as the APAC controls and compliance lead, you will be ensuring all their retail operations are compliant with the company’s policies, SOPs and requirements. Primarily focused on the Singapore market and with some exposures to the other countries in the SEA markets, this individual will define an implement a risk-based asset protection program across the stores following the business’s global guidelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills are required. The position interacts with Retail sales Management and Stores
- Prior Consumer Retail industry experience will be required, given the need to perform security audits and diagnostics
- Superior work ethics and initiatives and be a dependable team leader to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Cumulatively 3 to 5 years of experience in External Audit with the Big 4 firms, plus commercial Internal Audit / Controls and Compliance / Accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Excel and finance operation systems
- Open minded and quick learner, logical thinking as well as detail driven
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933