My client is an established Banking Institution with strong presence in Asia Pacific looking to hire a Listed Derivatives professional to join their team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will take part in the middle office functions and will handle trades allocation and bookings on behalf of the clients. You will participate to back office operations management by processing reconciliation as well as managing market fees reconciliations against clearing house and/or sub-clearer.
You will participate in testing new functionalities and new market implementation. You will work closely with IT, treasury, finance, compliance, project teams, client service, operational risk and audit. You will be involved in ensuring all outsourcing functions are managed properly within the timeline. You will ensure that all the specific markets SOP have been read, understood and fully put into practised.
Additionally, you will managed client expectation, ensure all client request are answered and properly managed. You will handle escalation to client solutions and manage service delivery issue.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- MUST have Listed derivatives operations experience
- Good working experience in clearing function; trade processing, allocation and management; post trade management and regulatory reporting
- Preferably with experience in Korea, US and Europe market
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Angelica at +65 6435 5607
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125