Newly Created Position – M&A Associate / Manager with a Global Leading Pharmaceutical Healthcare Brand
Our Client is a leading Pharmaceutical Healthcare brand with strong foothold regionally. Due to an expansion of various projects within the APAC counties, they are looking for an M&A Associate / Manager to join them.
Reporting directly into the Head of Mergers & Acquisitions and working very closely with the C-suite based here for their Holding company, this position will be relied upon to spearhead the below key responsibilities.
- Support inorganic growth initiatives within the group, including acquisitions, joint-ventures and partnerships
- Preparing of financial modelling and analysis
- Project management of deals – managing transaction process and timelines
- Building presentation decks for internal updates and partners
- Conducting and coordinating the financial due diligence process
- Assisting in post-merger integration and monitoring
- Conducting research on companies, new markets and to transaction ideas
The ideal profile should have a Big 4 Advisory M&A, Banking, or Corporate in-house M&A background. Essential skills include financial modelling, Powerpoint presentation skills, and the selected candidate should have a strong grasp of financial concepts (DCF, comparables analysis, financial analysis, investment presentations).
- Degree in Finance / Business / Accounting, and/or a CA / CPA
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling, powerpoint presentation skills, DCF analysis, financial analysis and investment presentations
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Similar experience within Pharmaceutical / FMCG industries, or Banking / Big 4 will be highly preferred
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@Charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933