My client is a leading Bank who has been building up their in-house Consulting team with a strong mandate to transform the business across all global locations.
Due to the growth in business, the team is looking to expand and below are some of the attributes they are looking for:
- Track record in Tier 1/2 Consulting Firms OR Fintech / Payments Industry
- Self-starter and challenger of the status quo
- Excellent persuasion and influencing skills
If you feel that you have got what it takes, please do reach out to me at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg to discuss further.
You will be responsible for providing thought leadership in Process Excellence & Transformation; being able to pro-actively identify process excellence opportunities to improve productivity and customer experience.
You will also be a trusted partner to key stakeholders across business lines to support effective implementation of business change and driving process excellence projects (across the firm) and having the end to end ownership of project delivery with rigorous project management.
You will ensure the rigorous timelines / milestones of the projects are achieved as per plans and spot potential problems and propose mitigation strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have worked in Singapore
- Experience in Tier 1 / 2 Consulting Firms (Financial Services exposure highly advantageous)
- Proven track record in process design skills and ability to translate analysis into actions
- Done similar process improvement / transformation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941