You will be accountable for directing and managing the full suite of payroll processes for the Singapore office, including the management of expatriate tax and international assignees.
In addition, working with the AP team based in Europe to ensure all payments are compliant, and driving ad-hoc finance support work will be expected.
This opportunity will provide breadth and depth of Payroll Finance support responsibilities with a prolific high growth MNC.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of hands on payroll processing experience, including expatriate tax and international assignees’ tax
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new Finance projects
- High level of integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Experience with Easypay software will be highly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders