My client is a foreign private bank that is rapidly expanding in Asia. They are looking to hire an experienced KYC/AML Compliance Manager to join their team Singapore.
- High exposure to senior management
- Provide advisory on escalated transactions
- The Financial Crime/AML Advisory team has oversight responsibilities for areas including anti-money laundering (‘AML'), counter terrorist-financing (‘CTF'), fraud and bribery.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Investigating and advising suspicious private banking activities and transactions
- Participate in high risk account remediation discussions
- Provide input and feedback on regulatory changes and procedures
You will be assisting the bank’s adherence to applicable laws and regulations as well as to high standards of business and ethical integrity.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Wealth management / private banking exposure
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099