Representing an established Banking Institution to hire an AVP to join their team in Singapore due to an expansion in headcount.
The successful candidate should be a Six Sigma (Black Belt) practitioner and be highly conversant in LEAN and Six Sigma principles, with track record in their career working within Wealth Management and directly interacting with Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office stakeholders.
Joining a dedicated internal team of business professionals (based in Singapore and Hong Kong), the mission is to drive and implement innovative changes in Wealth Management (Asia) to achieve increased in revenue / reduction in cost base / improve in service levels and mitigate or manage risks.
You will be an expert in uncovering and presenting ideal solutions to operationally cross-functional challenges with a focus on internal operations, and demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication / presentation skills engaging with all levels of stakeholders within the organization.
To achieve overall efficiency and effectiveness in the Wealth Management business, you will identify, lead and facilitate cross functional process improvement initiatives and manage both operational and strategic change throughout business.
You will also conduct required fact gathering and intensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis to document and provide consultative services to stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- MUST have Wealth Management experience
- MUST have strong process re-engineering
- Six Sigma (Black Belt) Practitioner
- Open to consider candidates with Management Consulting background
- Proven track record in process design skills and ability to translate analysis into actions
- Done similar process improvement / transformation projects (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Excellent stakeholder management
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941