A leading energy utility company is currently looking for an experienced product marketer to join them.
- Develop and execute local and regional/global product marketing strategy
- Responsible for development of marketing materials and outreach engagements
- Create awareness and articulate value proposition to potential customers, both locally and regionally, through presentations, product demonstrations and simulations of customer value
- Develop strong relationship with customers by understanding and managing customer requirements and needs
- Build and maintain market intelligence and customer insights
- Manage all customer communications effectively, including face-to-face, phone, email etc. Front and facilitate end-to-end process of customer acquisition, onboarding and on-going customer support.
- Work with various teams (including product management, developer, designer) to implement strategies
- Update the management on leads and pipeline.
- Track and manage business performance reports.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, business or a related discipline
- At least 5-8 years of relevant and proven track record
- Strong experience in presenting solutions to customers
- Knowledge and experience in energy, renewables and/or REC industry is an added advantage
- Results-driven and strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess problem solving skills, teamwork and cross multiple functions
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Travel is required
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129