- Responsible for executing end to end testing on software products.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of test automation framework/script.
- Responsible for performance testing/tuning for distributed systems.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of engineering efficiency platforms such as continuous integration/delivery.
- B.Sc in Computer science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience (students completing their bachelor’s degree in 2018/19 are welcome to apply)
- At least 3 years testing experience in web and backend distributed system.
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated testing experience with web services APIs
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems such as Travis CI or Jenkins.
- Experience in virtualization, middleware, and better to have experience in performance tuning.
- Hands-on Experience in test automation tools for End to End testing, such as Selenium/Webdriver, Selenium Grid etc.
- Strong understanding PageObject Pattern.
- Strong Analytical skills combined with a detailed oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration, follow-up and self-motivation.
- Network knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suites, network security, DNS, and experience with tools like Wireshark/tcpdump, mitmproxy and similiar.
- Good experience in using performance test tools (such as LoadRunner / Jmeter).
- Prior AI testing experience is preferred.
EA License no.: 13C6338 I Reg no.: R1110355
Please send your resume in word format with your current and expected salary to email@example.com