Newly Created Regional Accounting Manager with a Reputable MNC at High Growth Stages
In an individual contributor position reporting directly to the Head of Finance SEA in Singapore, this newly created Regional Accounting Manager will have full stewardship of the overall accounting and reporting activities across multiple business units and product lines.
You will ensure accurate preparation and reporting of monthly financial results in accordance with applicable policies. The role includes full sets of accounts preparation, reporting, analysis, budgeting and business partnering to commercial team, including internal control review.
- Indirect management of internal and external stakeholders (ie. Outsourced accounting firms) to ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger processing is processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Cashflow Management
- Reporting of financial results using Corporate reporting tools for Singapore and other S.E.A. markets
- Monthly analysis of financial results including Profit & Loss analysis & Balance Sheet analysis
- Ensure accuracy of payroll reporting, including sales incentives calculation
- Responsible for tax return submission
- Liaise with tax agent, bank, auditors, legal counsel, government authorities and distributors
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ability to analyze technical documents and prepare reports, instructions and plans
- Ensure Company funds and assets are effectively utilized or invested
- Ensure an adequate and effective internal control systems are in place and are implemented to properly safeguard company assets and accuracy of records
- Ensure on-going improvement of accounting processes and procedures
- Assist Head of Finance on ad-hoc projects
The business is at an exciting phase of transformation towards achieving the set growth trajectory. This position will serve as a brilliant career development platform; for a proven and seasoned Accounting professional with depth of regional business partnering skillset.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in an Accounting Manager / Financial Controller position; on top of external audit grounding
- Strong preference for candidates who have operated in a lean team set up, leading and building the Accounting & Reporting function through high growth phases
- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Devices or FMCG industry experience will be highly advantageous
- Experience managing local and overseas distributors will be useful
- Strong Excel skills and ability to handle large data
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and ERP systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.