Newly Created Position as Regional FP&A Senior Analyst / Assistant FP&A Manager with a Leading Healthcare Services & Solutions Provider
In a newly created position as Regional Senior FP&A Analyst / Assistant FP&A Manager reporting directly into the Regional FP&A Head based in Singapore, you will be managing the full P&L for a few of the 6 business divisions.
As the valued Business Planning partner to the Business Units managed, you will directly support the business unit head/country head by providing analytical and financial advice. Depending on your experience, you can also get involved in/lead M&A opportunities (10-20% of the time).
In an individual contributor position, you will be fully accountable for the FP&A suite of activities, which will include:
- Partner closely with business unit leaders to translate strategy into actionable plans
- Design and set KPIs aligned with each business unit’s strategy and monitor those KPIs
- Monitor pipeline/order progresses and forecast revenue
- Work with BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) team to improve key work flows/information flows to streamline work processes and efficiently gather data necessary for analysis/KPI tracking
- Support business unit leaders on mid-term strategy formulation and budget creation
- Monthly financial analysis (e.g. comparison of Actual vs Budget) and report to management
- Review profitability of the business units/products and plan actions to increase profitability
- Closely collaborate with different departments (both sales and operation) to ensure alignment of strategic directions
- Other ad-hoc projects or initiatives upon request from CEO/CFO
- Coordinating and leading the entire M&A process
- Sourcing M&A opportunities collaborating with the business units
- Coordinating due diligence, developing financial modelling and valuation, drafting key deal terms, reviewing contracts and negotiating with the sellers
- Planning and execution of PMI
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy and CA / CPA / ACCA
- 5 - 10 years of relevant regional financial analysis, business analysis and/or accounting experience; with some Big 4 audit fundamentals
- Candidates from Management Consulting, Professional Services or Solutions Services Providers, Investment Banking or Big 4 Financial Advisory Services will be with added advantage
- Prior ERP systems skills and strong Excel skills highly preferred
- Hands on experience within a regional setting will be highly advantageous
- Proven change management experience will be preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933