Leading the regional entities’ cashflow forecasting, operating cash numbers, budget & forecast will be the primary focus of this position. Assisting with GL month end close, and assisting with statutory audit will be expected.
This opportunity will provide an excellent platform for high visibility with the regional and corporate leadership team.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of Big 4 audit plus Commercial accounting experience
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
- Hands on regional FP&A experience will be a pre-requisite
- Positive and go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing in newly created roles
- SAP system skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders