Newly Created Position as Regional FP&A Analyst with a Leading Healthcare Services & Solutions Provider
In a newly created position as Regional FP&A Analyst reporting directly into the Assistant FP&A Manager / Senior Analyst based in Singapore, you will be managing the full P&L for 1-2 of the 6 business divisions.
As a key member of the Regional FP&A team of 4, you will be fully accountable for the FP&A suite of activities, which will include:
- Supporting the CFO and CEO with timely and insightful analysis;
- Budget creation and monthly monitoring of budget achievements for the business unit and company;
- Monthly KPI reporting to management and business units;
- Supporting each business by designing KPI aligned with strategic goals and monitoring it;
- Supporting with optimizing information infrastructure (accounting system, order management system, etc.) of the entire company;
- Supporting with designing future organization structure (e.g. BU structure, country structure, etc.);
- Supporting with introducing market intelligence tools;
- Designing and updating FP&A process and operation based on changing needs from management;
- Streamlining FP&A and financial accounting processes to increase work efficiency;
- Training local finance team in the 16 countries to enhance operational capability of the finance team
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy and CA / CPA / ACCA
- 3 - 5 years of relevant regional financial analysis, business analysis and/or accounting experience; with some Big 4 audit fundamentals
- Candidates from Consulting, Professional Services or Solutions Services Providers will be with added advantage
- Prior ERP systems skills and strong Excel skills highly preferred
- Hands on experience within a regional setting will be highly advantageous
- Proven change management experience will be preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933