Reporting directly into the Regional Finance Director and directly managing an FP&A Analyst and an Accountant, this Regional FP&A Controller will be fully accountable for the Regional FP&A suite of activities including reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and business partnering. It will cover across all business units and markets in the region.
Leading the budget and strategy planning process, driving business reviews with the countries on performance drivers & key variances, preparing of monthly consolidation deck, and leading the forecast management process for the region as the first point of contact for the markets will be required. Owning process improvements in the region, supporting the region/market to evaluate business cases and profitability analysis will be expected.
Controllership responsibilities managing the head office legal entity will be required; these include statutory compliance matters regarding audit, tax, corporate secretarial and banking relationships, management of intercompany and management fees recharges in the region, internal controls management, and ensuring CAPEX control and review.
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy and CA / CPA / ACCA
- 8 - 10 years of relevant regional financial analysis, business analysis and accounting / tax experience; with some Big 4 audit fundamentals
- ERP systems highly preferred (SAP)
- Hands on experience preferably in both controllership and FP&A roles within a regional setting will be ideal
- Direct people management experience required
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933