Regional FP&A Manager with a Reputable MNC at High Growth Stages
Reporting directly to the Regional Director of Finance based in Singapore, this Regional FP&A Manager will have full stewardship of the overall commercial finance and full suite of FP&A activities. This role will be directly managing 1pax on the team, and serve as the primary contact at region HQ level liaising with the regional in-country finance teams.
The role includes financial planning and business analysis to partner the commercial team in delivering objectives as well as partnering with the various business unit leaders on critical financial analysis.
Firmly geared towards achieving YoY double-digit growth, this position will also play a critical role in reinvigorating and revamping the FP&A function in totality; across processes, reporting needs, and elevating the existing FP&A business partnering capabilities.
The business is at an exciting phase of transformation towards achieving the set growth trajectory. This position will serve as a brilliant career development platform; for a proven and self-driven FP&A business partnering professional with depth of regional FP&A consolidation, reporting and business partnering skillset.
- Support with monthly business reviews preparation and driving the process, industry and market trends and analysis, SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Business partnering with regional BU team including but not limited to ROI analysis, forward looking decision support, incentive review, controlling A&P and trade spend
- Monthly analysis of financial results and rolling forecast. This includes monitoring of achievement of financial performance vs KPIs
- Provide financial insights and work collaboratively with the commercial team in order to support the business to grow with available resources
- Stakeholder management and work with Regional Business Unit heads on projects that are critical for regional success
- Transparent reporting of risks and opportunities in business to senior management
- Pressure test to forecasts of export markets and ensure the business plans are grounded in reality and lead to profitable and sustainable growth
- Analyze the marketing spend, review vendor selections, and provide recommendations
- Ensure Company funds and assets are effectively utilized or invested
- Ensure an adequate and effective internal control systems are in place and are implemented to properly safeguard company assets
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience in finance, including at least 4 – 6 years of relevant regional FP&A consolidation reporting experience
- Strong preference for candidates who have operated in a lean team set up, leading and driving the FP&A function as a direct report to the Regional Finance Director at region HQ level
- Strong preference for candidates with proven track record within Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and related industries
- Hands on experience with SAP and/or BPC is a pre-requisite
- Depth of FP&A business partnering, consolidation and reporting experience is required
- Strong Excel skills and ability to handle large data
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.