My client is global leader in the Fintech industry looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Director who can take their business to the next level
Your new role
- Lead on all marketing operations within SEA region. As a key member of the global Executive team you will be a key contributor to the Regional marketing strategy. You will bring market insights from your region to support new product development and oversee and provide counsel to the regional marketing team to create and execute marketing initiatives,digital & offline that will drive performance for long term growth.
- You will commission market research, identify trends and opportunities, define market needs and challenge and support new product launch strategies. Your responsibilities will include identifying gaps in current approach, devising new marketing approaches and optimising customer and partner reach
- You will develop strong relationships with key partners, stakeholders and opinion leaders in the region. Positioning the company as a thought leader in the fintech industry, you will work with regional teams to direct and create content for multi-channel use to enhance customer and stakeholder engagement while ensuring brand consistency across all communication.
- You will develop, lead and coach a strong talent pool of marketing and digital marketing experts with a passion for developing creative campaigns to attract customers and partners alike.
- You will also manage regional marketing budgets, analyse reports and forecast trends for future planning
What you'll need to succeed
- 10-15 years’ experience in senior marketing roles, preferably with a background in payments, financial services, consumer internet, FMCG or consulting.
- Masters degree from a top-tier international university
- Strong integrated marketing leader comfortable with the entire marketing mix, from digital and mobile to POSM and sponsorships.
- Demonstrated track record of driving stellar commercial growth through innovative and creative forms of marketing
- Experience managing large teams in both solid and dotted line; knows how to be an effective regional or global marketing leader in service to country marketing teams.
- Natural leader who has the ability to motivate and coach a team of diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
- Start-up experience is a major plus; eagerness to operate in an ever-changing, dynamic, highly competitive and fast-paced environment is a must.
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129