A regional automotive distributor with offices across 10 markets is looking for a Regional Marketing Director to be based in Singapore
- Bring together the Strategic and Country management teams to drive brand and sales targets for the brand in 10 markets in the region.
- Manage entire brand budget to drive ROIs in terms of traffic and car sales, for all above-the-line and below-the-line activities.
- Oversee and set direction for overall Brand Positioning, Creative Direction and Overall Strategic Country Planning. Develop strategies, formulate media planning/review and oversee creative, above-the-line, below-the-line and digital content creation and management. Ensure consistent outcomes to drive revenue growth, in all media.
- Drive overall Country Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations and Budget Planning to ensure timely planning and implementation of marketing plans to support growth of brand in the region. These include media buys on all above-the-line and below-the-line activities.
- Budget for events and ground activations, ensuring direction set and working in conjunction with Events and Corporate Communications to build brand equity and drive ROIs in all regional markets.
- Review all regional marketing plans and activities to ensure outcomes are met, and set direction for all regional teams.
- 10 to 15 years of marketing experience, with understanding of the regional media landscape, media consumption patterns and habits and strong analytics background (both Agency and In House experience)
- Proven leadership capability with agency experience and/or content experience an advantage
- Be able to work and lead teams in a high pressured, ROI driven environment
- Experience in the car industry and managing car brands is an advantage
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129