Regional FP&A Senior Manager / Business Controller with a Reputable MNC at High Growth Stages
In an individual contributor position reporting directly to the Regional CFO in Singapore, this newly created Regional FP&A Senior Manager / Business Controller will have full stewardship of the overall commercial finance and full suite of FP&A activities across multiple business units and business lines.
The role includes financial planning and business analysis to partner the commercial team in delivering objectives as well as partnering with the various business unit leaders on critical financial analysis.
Firmly geared towards achieving YoY double-digit growth, this position will also play a critical role in reinvigorating and revamping the FP&A function in totality; across processes, reporting needs, and elevating the existing FP&A business partnering capabilities.
The business is at an exciting phase of transformation towards achieving the set growth trajectory. This position will serve as a brilliant career development platform; for a proven and seasoned FP&A business partnering professional with depth of regional FP&A consolidation, reporting and business partnering skillset.
- Support with monthly business reviews preparation and driving the process, industry and market trends and analysis, SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Business partnering with regional BU team including but not limited to ROI analysis, forward looking decision support, incentive review, controlling A&P and trade spend
- Monthly analysis of financial results and rolling forecast. This includes monitoring of achievement of financial performance vs KPIs
- Provide financial insights and work collaboratively with the commercial team in order to support the business to grow with available resources
- Stakeholder management and work with Regional Business Unit heads on projects that are critical for regional success
- Transparent reporting of risks and opportunities in business to senior management
- Pressure test to forecasts of export markets and ensure the business plans are grounded in reality and lead to profitable and sustainable growth
- Analyze the marketing spend, review vendor selections, and provide recommendations
- Ensure Company funds and assets are effectively utilized or invested
- Ensure an adequate and effective internal control systems are in place and are implemented to properly safeguard company assets
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years’ experience in finance, including at least 6 – 8 years of relevant regional FP&A experience and Big 4 grounding
- Strong preference for candidates who have operated in a lean team set up, leading and driving the FP&A function as a direct report to the Regional CFO
- Depth of FP&A commercial business partnering, consolidation and reporting experience is required
- Strong Excel skills and ability to handle large data
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.