Regional FP&A Senior Manager role (Newly Created) with a High Performing US MNC
Directly leading a team of 3 and reporting into the Regional Finance Director based in Singapore, this newly created Regional FP&A Senior Manager / Business Controller will have full stewardship of the full suite of FP&A activities across multiple business units and product lines.
The business has continued to steer towards achieving their set growth trajectory for this region. This position will serve as a brilliant career development platform; for a proven and seasoned FP&A business partnering leader with depth of regional FP&A consolidation, reporting and business partnering skillset.
- Lead consolidation of core financial information across markets
- Manage Financial Planning & Reporting Process for the region, including Flash, Projections, Budget and Strat Plan
- Provide analysis of monthly results (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow), including reporting on other business performance metrics
- Monitor and analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and cashflow
- Produce value adding reports and analysis to management and business leaders
- Prepare presentations to regional management
- Develop financial models and simulate go-to market business cases to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assists with special projects, including acquisition activity and strategic partnerships, as required
- Identify and execute improvements to the planning and reporting processes
- Support strengthening internal control
- Propose and develop new planning solutions
- Establish structured communications with management and markets
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Drive quality control of all deliverables
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years’ experience in finance, including at least 6 – 8 years of relevant regional FP&A experience
- Proven direct people leadership experience, coupled with indirect stakeholder engagement experience; will be required
- Strong preference for candidates who have demonstrated progression within high growth US MNCs
- Depth of FP&A business partnering, consolidation and reporting experience is required
- Strong Excel skills and ability to handle large data
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.