One of the market leaders in the beauty and wellness industry is currently looking for a seasoned Sales & Marketing Manager ( Haircare Category ) to be based in Singapore . Reporting directly to HQ , he or she would be responsible in stimulating demand and driving sales for new and existing products, through the conceptualisation and execution of brand, marketing and sales strategies for the brands. As the division custodian, he or she is also responsible for P&L of the country market.
Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies which include brand building, advertising, pricing strategy, promotions and channel development to achieve the company’s objectives
Building close rapport with dealers/retailers to develop the business channel, achieve sales objectives and pursue new business opportunities.
Develop Strategic Plan to deliver profitable and sustainable growth.
Partnering business leaders to establish long term brand and portfolio strategy
Develop and implement trade marketing plans and activities to promote sell-out and ROI on all trade A&P spent
Review brand performance; develop insights and strategies to deliver long-term sustainable growth across categories within agreed time frames
Responsible for leading the sales and operation team to achieve the sales target and control of admin and operations expenses
Manage and deliver the collation of competitive information and assist in business reviews and analysis
- Degree or previous experience in Sales & Marketing. Bachelor’s degree required.
- This person should demonstrate a strong passion for Haircare both professionally and personally, have a high degree of knowledge about the market, and of course be an avid and enthusiastic consumer of the segment.
- International background (as university exchanges or similar) will be an added value
- Strong analytical skills and strong MS Office (mainly strong Excel skills)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Business oriented, result driven
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and different cultures
- Computer skills
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Team Player