Newly Created Senior Accountant Position with a High Growth Pharmaceutical / Medical MNC
With full responsibility for the management of an Assistant Accountant, and reporting directly into the Regional Finance Director, this position will be responsible for the full suite of accounting activities for the legal entities in Singapore.
With 1 – 2 years of external audit experience plus 4 – 5 years of hands on accounting experience, you will be responsible for monthly closing, financial reporting, cash flow forecasting, credit control, reviewing of revenue, ensuring the overall P&L and Balance Sheet accuracy and identifying variance reporting to the local management.
Partnering with the business leaders, you will be providing guidance on billing, resolving billing issues, managing statutory reporting requirements, and managing the financial statements. Ensuring strong internal control principles and month close GL close processes will be required. Assisting with all financial audit, tax, statutory matters; whilst managing corporate secretarial work including XBRL preparation for regulatory submission will be expected.
Leading of ad-hoc projects related to system and process improvements for the region will be expected.
With solid strategies to continue driving the business’s exceptional growth, this Senior Accountant can look forward to achieving depth of learning to him/herself, and being viewed by the senior leadership team as a critical contributor towards the business’s growth ahead.
- Degree in Accountancy and CPA / CA / ACCA
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant accounting experience; of which 1 – 2 years have been within external audit
- Strong knowledge of Singapore FRS, revenue recognition, fixed assets, leases & latest accounting standards
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Independent, self-driven and proactive profile required
- SAP system skills will be a must
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Experience in tax computations and current tax legislation
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933