In a newly created position as Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner (Director level) and directly reporting into the CEO and with a dotted line into the CFO, you will take full ownership for the growth expansion of the business in Asia and lead the business planning cycle and strategic growth trajectory.
With a minimum of 15 years of commercial finance partnering experience within consumer MNCs, this opportunity will suit a dynamic and driven leader who is looking to join a progressive business with exceptional growth amidst the global pandemic.
The organization has a strong talent development program and lateral / vertical progression across teams / divisions, can be expected in the longer term.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance, and CA / CPA
- Minimum of 15 - 18 years of relevant Commercial Finance Business Partnering / FP&A experience, preferably from within FMCG / Consumer blue chip MNCs
- Proven strategic commercial FP&A business controlling across brands/categories is a must
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders in a positively assertive manner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933