Newly Created Senior FP&A Analyst (Asia) position with a Pharmaceutical Brand at Accelerated Growth Stages
In a newly created position as Senior FP&A Analyst (Asia) within the Singapore head office, the selected candidate will act as the primary finance business partner to 2-3 markets, leading the full suite of FP&A activities.
Key duties include management reporting, P&L deep dive analysis, risk / opportunities and ROI analysis, business planning, and commercial sales support. Leading the planning and forecasting processes, performing advanced financial modelling, profitability analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to the bottom line, as well as analysing proposed introduction of new products and actionable insights will be expected.
Supporting of the Asia business with the annual budget and strategic plan as well as monthly forecasts, leveraging BI tools to increase accuracy and reliability of data, will be required.
Key stakeholders include the Asia President, Commercial Finance Director, Group Finance leadership team, Country Heads and Regional functional heads.
In a pivotal role directly interacting with the key decision makers, this position will allow high visibility and a high calibre FP&A professional can look forward to tangibly impacting the markets’ businesses.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related area. CPA / CA desirable
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ commercial FP&A Business partnering experience; in addition to Big 4 assurance or commercial accounting experience
- Strong preference for candidates within fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Devices or FMCG businesses
- Proven full P&L regional finance business partnering experience
- Excellent computer skills with SAP, TM1, BI tools and Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to interact & influence “C” Suite
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, project management and financial skills
- Operates within a team and independently
- Ability to balance and manage varying tasks with different skill requirements in a productive and effective manner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933