A leader in their industry and with exciting growth plans for their global business out of their Regional HQ here, our client is looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst (Costing Manufacturing) talent.
With strong accounting and costing experience within Manufacturing set up's, this position as the right hand man of the Finance Director will be preparing, consolidating and analyzing annual plans, forecast and actuals for the divisions. Analyzing revenue, profitability, growth and providing decision support to the business will be expected.
Successful candidates can look forward to joining a globally renowned MNC at an exciting growth phase, and to learn and contribute to the business in a steady manner.
- Bachelor Degree and CA / CPA / ACCA
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of Accounting, relevant Costing and FP&A experience within manufacturing / Pharmaceutical or Healthcare / FMCG industries
- Strong Accounting fundamentals required
- Strong analytical experience relating to Product Costing and Inventory Accounting
- SAP systems experience will be a must
- Strong written and spoken English communications