Working within a high calibre team and in an individual contributor position; this Senior FP&A Analyst will act as the key finance business partner / point of contact to the division commercial and operational leaders for a specific category of products.
Full ownership of the category regional P&L will be required, along with some financial data analytics (e.g. Tableau) to drive business decision support.
With proven end-to-end FP&A and business partnering experience, key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the cross functional leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives and decisions;
- Providing analysis & commentary of the region’s performance plans, driving financial analysis for NPD (New Product Development) pre-launch prioritization and post launch assessment;
- Supporting the delivery of financial reporting/planning requirements of the team, monthly/quarterly reporting, business plan updates and long term strategic plans;
- Supporting on the delivery of regional financial projects (i.e. Revenue, growth model etc.) and on reviews/presentation decks;
- Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities and valuations, project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required.
- Qualified Accountant and/or Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- 4 – 7 years of relevant FP&A and financial business partnering experience, ideally within FMCG, Retail or E-commerce industries
- Hands on with systems data/numbers crunching, whilst being a strategic financial business advisor to the leaders
- SAP systems skills highly preferred
- Some prior financial data analysis experience highly preferred (e.g. Tableau)
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or reach Claire Chua at 6950 0381 thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933