Leading, planning, organizing and executing internal audits across the sales offices, shared services, corporate and divisional functions, manufacturing plants, distribution centers and acquired/divested businesses will be required.
30 – 50% maximum travel across various locations in APAC will be expected. The role holder will primarily manage financial & operational internal audits. Some knowledge of IT controls testing & data analytics will be very useful.
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA) and Degree in Accountancy
- CIA, CFE, CMA or CISA will be highly desirable
- 7 - 9 years’ experience across both external audit and commercial internal audit
- Well versed with US GAAP and SOX preferred
- Ability to travel 30% - 50% of the time
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders