Newly Created position as Senior Manager, Finance Systems & Projects with a Leading Healthcare Brand
In a newly-created position reporting into the VP Finance; this Senior Manager, Finance Systems & Projects will be working with the IT team, outsourced vendor and other project team members on Finance Solution Integration & Implementation activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of Finance Productivity, Process Improvements and Automation Projects
- You will be responsible for Implementation Management - Setup and drive implementation lifecycle of each project
- You will lead and interface with IT team to translate all business requirements into user specifications. Work with finance leads to understand the requirements and with IT to build the technical competency to meet the needs
- Support roll out and adoption of change
- Support post project launch user interface enhancement gathering or troubleshooting
- You will be accountable for project development and planning, execution, monitoring, risk management, resolution of issues and achievement of the targets set for the project
- You will monitor the progress and predict risks (Quality, timeline and budget) as needed and take necessary mitigation activities
- You will be a key member of the Project Working Committee and to table issues at the Steering Committee, where necessary
- Work with IT to maintain finance system authorisation access set up. (e.g. access rights, roles profiles, controls and segregation of duties )
- Drive training for new launch and support on-going training requirements
- To lead in the standardisation, formulation and documentation of finance process flow, procedures and user guide documentation, if necessary
- Plan and execute next phase user requirements and implementation timelines
- Keep abreast with finance automation and productivity landscape and propose new products to HOD, CFO and GCFO
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in Implementation of SAP FI CO and its integration with other financial systems (e.g. Banking products, Power BI, Lease accounting software, RPA products etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer/Accounting or equivalent. PMI-PMP a plus
- Significant proficiency / in-depth knowledge of SAP (FI CO modules) and related interface technologies is key
- Managerial Experience - Previous experience in leading teams through project lifecycle
- Business Process Management technics, tools, design and notations expert
- Experience in large and integrative project delivery & management
- Experience in global IT companies will be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Strong change management skillset
- Previous experience with customer transformation project from legacy system to new product system.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933