My client, a leading mobile payments solution provider, is looking for an experienced partnership professional who can be part of the product team.
Reporting to the Senior Director, you will be responsible for growing the payment app into an everyday app that can play a larger role in the consumer's daily life.
- Partnering with FinTech companies to build commercial models and differentiate end user proposition
- Complete ownership and delivering revenue line for new services (non payments related)
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to project manage the launch of new services
- Adopting an agile methodology with a roll out of a minimum viable product and then evaluate performance to improve features or run campaigns to increase the product off-take
- Driving user engagement within the app
- Providing actionable updates to senior management regularly
- Degree qualified with at least 8-10 years’ experience in digital/mobile first business or fintech companies
- Savvy with mobile payment products, services and technologies
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile app functionality and user experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129