The ideal candidate will be responsible for devising new initiatives in complex commercial settings and ensuring excellent customer experience balanced with commercial and operational trade-offs.
You are required to understand and balance between stakeholder needs and commercial impact and to work collaboratively across different product domains and engineering teams.
- Lead product development on new initiatives
- Work closely with peers and stakeholders to formulate product roadmap
- Ensure successful rollout of features that are developed
- Streamline communication of product initiatives and priorities
- understand, evaluate, and balance stakeholder needs and commercial impact
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study
- 7-10 years' experience in product management, ideally in the internet/technology industry
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1329129