Newly Created Senior Risk & Compliance Manager Position with a High Growth Listed Business
Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director (SEA) and leading the Group Risk and Compliance function of 3pax, this Senior Risk & Compliance Manager will be accountable for the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and compliance needs of the organisation.
- Facilitate risk assessment with Divisions / Departments within the Group to identify and assess potential risks, establish the risk register, review and develop appropriate risk mitigation actions
- Engage business partners to monitor and report Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to stakeholders periodically, including other risk reporting to relevant audience (including Audit Committee of Holding Company, listed and private subsidiaries, Group Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance Committee)
- Develop, review and ensure alignment of local operational risk management polices with the group risk management strategy, and ensure operational risks are managed according to this overall group strategy.
- Enhance group-wide risk awareness of operational risks through well planned educational and communication programs. You will also develop Risk Management tool, risk matrix policies and practices to report enterprise risks.
- Implement and support the Enterprise Risk Management and the Control Self-Assessment (“CSA”) frameworks.
- Identify and review key risks and recommend risk mitigating controls.
- Liaise with business units to perform periodic risk assessments and review / update existing control self-assessment questionnaires.
- Review the effectiveness of insurance portfolio
- Review effectiveness of Business Continuity and Crisis Management Plans
- Plan and lead policy and compliance audits for the Southeast Asia region and support HQ Group Audit and Risk Management in planning and designing an effective annual internal audit program
- Lead and support the implementation of risk dashboards (audit surveillance with digital tools)
- Lead investigations in the event of any whistleblowing and/or fraud cases
- Support the Cybersecurity team in ensuring an effective program against Cybersecurity risk
- Undertake ad-hoc and special assignments/projects as and when delegated by the Head of Department.
- A good degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Management or Risk Management is fundamental
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 to 4 years of risk management functional leadership track record preferred
- Extensive, demonstrable working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements in Singapore at a senior level
- Conceptual skills including qualitative and quantitative methods for risk management with an understanding of ERM and CSA frameworks.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, demonstrates cultural sensitivity and armed with good social and communication skills
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- High level of energy and resilience; resourceful and creative, and able to operate with integrity
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.