This is a newly created role in a forward looking and fast-growing company which empowers people and energizes passion to change the world and create the future.
As Senior Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager, you will assist the Treasury Manager in FX management, bank account management, cash & liquidity management, and financial risk management at the group level. Joining a young and developing Regional Treasury function, this person is expected to play a crucial role in building an efficient and effective treasury operation and supporting the business functions as they expand.
- Manage treasury activities in FX management, bank account management, cash & liquidity management and intercompany funding based on group treasury policies and standard operating procedures
- Provide guidance to local finance/treasury teams on all matters related to treasury in accordance with group treasury policies
- Review and analyze cash positions and cash flow forecasts to ensure an optimal level of cash in each entity
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a Treasury Management System
- Develop and prepare treasury reports and dashboard to monitor exposures and analyze financial risks
- Maintain oversight and ensure compliance to SOX and internal Treasury controls
- Support ad hoc projects as and when required
- Qualified Accountant and/or Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Up to 8 years of experience in treasury or finance fields; including cash and liquidity management, bank account and FX management experience
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and interface comfortably within a team environment.
- Capable to think and act strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly analytical and meticulous, while still being able to see and understand the big picture;
- Comfortable to work in a fast moving industry with many dimensions and champion change.
- Proficient in using Treasury Management Systems, and/or Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933