Supply Chain FP&A Manager (APAC Middle East Africa) with a Leading Fortune 500 MNC
In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Regional Supply Chain FP&A Director (APAC Middle East & Africa), this Supply Chain FP&A Manager will be responsible for the end to end supply chain FP&A activities for the region, including Warehousing, Transportation, Planning, Business Unit Supply Chain.
This role is primarily responsible to perform analysis and review with the markets, with the aim to improve business performance for the Region on all indicators of logistic costs. It serves as one of the key liaisons between Business Controllers, VPs and Directors of Global Market Operations.
- Provide decision support to the strategy across all AMEA markets and help
drive achievement of Productivity Savings programs targets.
- Review monthly rolling forecasts from markets and reconcile to business performance in
order to identify opportunities and risks effectively.
- Own the reporting and forecasting tool along with AMEA FP&A team, and ensure markets
are aligned with the Projections in order to maximize benefits across the Region.
- Review and challenge accrual process with markets, in terms of freight and warehousing to
ensure accruals are adequate and in line with accounting standards.
- Act of DC Controller for Singapore, support accounting and BU leader on the
- Provide logistic cost analysis and provide support to improve the efficiency of the DC
Network (Warehouse performance, In bound and Out bound freight tracking, Duty
- Collaborate with local FP&A and European Team, in order to review, analyze and provide
meaning financial management information and reports to decision maker.
- Review the processes and strengthen internal controls (including Inventory management and
Stock Take for Singapore) and make recommendation for improvement.
- Provide Support on any IT/ERP implement for SCF scope.
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
- At least 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in supply chain FP&A and business partnership across region, in addition to 2 – 3 years of Big 4 assurance experience
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities, experienced in HFM, SAP and Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau.
- Highly advanced knowledge of Excel/ Data Management
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or reach Claire Chua at 6950 0381, thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933