Group Treasury Analyst (APAC) with a High Growth Technology Business
This is a newly created role in a forward looking and fast-growing company which empowers people and energizes passion to change the world and create the future.
As Treasury Analyst at the Group regional level, you will assist the Treasury Manager in FX management, bank account management, cash & liquidity management, and financial risk management at the group level. Joining a young and developing Regional Treasury function, this person is expected to play a crucial role in building an efficient and effective treasury operation and supporting the business functions as they expand.
- Manage treasury activities in FX management, bank account management, cash & liquidity management and intercompany funding based on group treasury policies and standard operating procedures
- Provide guidance to local finance/treasury teams on all matters related to treasury in accordance with group treasury policies
- Review and analyze cash positions and cash flow forecasts to ensure an optimal level of cash in each entity
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a Treasury Management System
- Develop and prepare treasury reports and dashboard to monitor exposures and analyze financial risks
- Maintain oversight and ensure compliance to SOX and internal Treasury controls
- Support ad hoc projects as and when required
- Qualified Accountant and/or Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- 3 - 5 years of experience in treasury or finance fields; including cash and liquidity management, bank account and FX management experience
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and interface comfortably within a team environment.
- Capable to think and act strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly analytical and meticulous, while still being able to see and understand the big picture;
- Comfortable to work in a fast moving industry with many dimensions and champion change.
- Proficient in using Treasury Management Systems, and/or Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933