VP Accounting with a High Performing Business
As VP Accounting leading a team of 15-20pax, you will be responsible for managing the organization’s financial accounting function. You will be the technical in-house advisor on all accounting matters and will also be involved in spearheading new finance transformation projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build strategy and ensure implementation of accounting controls for the organization
- Lead your team to compile and analyze financial information for all business functions, including preparing financial statements and other financial reports.
- Accountable for ensuring timely and accurate cash disbursements to vendors for services rendered. Ensure reconciliation of intercompany activities
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial reports, presentation of budgets (including forecasts and actuals)
- Manage cash flows and prepare cash flow forecasts, ensuring adequate funds are available and management of excess funds
- Ensure accurate submission within timeline of financial and statistical information for statutory purposes
- Work towards simplifying monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting through existing and new tools
- Lead projects on implementing new financial systems and processes across the organization with an aim to streamlining practices
- Lead and grow the team by upskilling and building capability within
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA) and Degree / Master’s in Accounting
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years of broad financial experience, including financial reporting, planning & analysis, statutory accounting and process & systems implementation
- Strong preference for candidates from high transactional volume driven industries (ie. Telecommunications, Technology, E-commerce etc)
- SAP experience is a must
- Prior financial analysis and projects leadership experience within a complex environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
For interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg for further discussions.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.