VP Finance (Singapore-focused with Consolidation of China entity) with a High Growth China-backed Business
As the VP Finance based in the Singapore headquarters and in a people management role managing a team of 10-11 staff here, the role holder will report into the CFO based in China.
You will be accountable for directing and managing the full suite of financial accounting, management reporting as well as annual budgeting forecasting and strategic planning for the Senior Management’s review. With a separate finance team managing the China operations based in China, this role will be leading the consolidation of the overall accounts for both locations, here in Singapore.
Joining this prolific and highly invested in business at this phase of positive transformation will allow 360 learning and contribution by a high achieving leader. It will also provide an excellent platform for high visibility and tangible contributions at the leadership levels.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of relevant financial accounting, reporting, consolidation and controlling experience
- Prior experience working within China-backed companies will be highly advantageous
- Prior Big 4 audit fundamentals will be highly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge, especially with financial reporting standards (IFRS) and consolidation principles
- Mandarin language capabilities is a pre-requisite given the need to manage the China counterparts and key China-based stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with various Finance improvement projects
- Hands on ERP experience preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933