This is a newly created headcount with a Global Bank within their Trade Finance / Commodity Finance business.
They are looking for candidates the direct relevant experience in the following business to join their team in Singapore
- Exposure in Corporate Banking (Trade Finance / Commodity Finance)
- Familiar with Process Improvement / Organization Transformation
Based in Singapore, you will report to Head of Projects and Change (Global Trade Finance) and be responsible for looking at bank-wide initiatives across the Corporate Banking division.
You will design and implement efficient Target Operating Model (TOM) and also re-engineer operational processes including the ensuring of consistency of operational efficiency initiatives with the region (as this is a global role).
As a senior member within the team, you would also look at process related analysis of system projects and validate consistency to the impacted TOM. You will define high level requirements for operational process oriented tools and support monitoring and reporting on Operations activities.
You will look at supporting and reviewing Operations SLA and contribute to the various projects impacting Trade Finance Operations including the analysis of regulatory and industry changes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience
- MUST have experience in Global Trade Finance / Commodity Finance
- MUST be familiar with Process Improvement / Business Transformation
- Excellent stakeholder management
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941