Be a part of the Cloud transformation team.
You will be leading the advisory role of Enterprise Cloud solutioning, from strategy, design to execution and project management.
You will create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
- Engage customer actively to understand customer pain points and requirements.
- Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create solutions architecture, architecture blueprint, technology roadmap, etc. to meet business requirements
- Contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulate strategies and technical approaches
- Build solution value propositions, including compelling business cases to accelerate solution adoption
- Work closely with solution architect, sales, business development, internal and external suppliers to produce quality and cost-effective technical solutions to address customer requirement.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related discipline
- Has minimally 8 years’ experience in designing/implementation/consulting of large-scale private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions
- The candidate should have attained professional certifications in the following areas with at least 5 years of implementation experience in:
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure and/or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area:
- Platform, storage, database and virtualization
- Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS)
- Container technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices is an added advantage
- Proficient in multi-tiered architecture, design and implementation
- Strong working knowledge and ability to apply architecture concepts, frameworks and methodologies to projects
- Ability to communicate IT architecture methods, concepts, standards and policies
- PMP, ITIL and TOGAF certification is an added advantage
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.