Join one of the leading Defence team and be a part of the Digital Defence team!
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and growing the new market in the UAE/KSA region.
- Identify market opportunities and generate leads to support the growth of opportunity pipelines in the targeted region.
- Provide support and advice to International Defence Business for the various Gate Reviews for program pursuits.
- Provide inputs for product development to ensure product competitiveness
Customer & Partner Relations
- Identify and establish relationships with key government decision makers and operational users to promote the company’s presence and branding in the region, create awareness of company’s capabilities and solutions, understand and shape user requirements and procurement plans.
- Develop access and channels to be kept abreast of tenders and UORs released by the authorities.
- Identify and support the establishment of partnerships with defence and security industry players in the region, who can promote our solutions, support our localization efforts or be part of our supply chain.
- Identify, establish, and manage our local consultancy network.
- Key desired attributes are the ability to work independently, driven by outcomes, initiative and creativity.
- Business development and marketing experience, in the Middle East.
- Knowledge and understanding of UAE/KSA and the Middle East region.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with international customers and partners.
- Intimate understanding of defence and public security industry and government procurement systems.
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.