This is an exciting new role at one of the largest insurance and financial services giants. They are looking for an IT Project Manager with a proven track record in managing risk, compliance and governance projects.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning & executing projects to achieve automated solutions
- Liaising with stakeholders across the risk and compliance functions to enhance automation
- Automating workflows and working on systems and applications while ensuring that this is in line with governance standards
- Suggesting improvements and synergies with the governance functions
- Looking into policies and procedures and partnering with the business to roll out projects successfully
- As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with at least 8 years of experience in IT Project Management across risk, compliance and governance.
- You should have strong experience automating workflows and conducting system linkages coupled with a background of systems like Charles River or Aladdin. Experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous to have.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227