A great opportunity to join one of the most renowned providers of supply chain and logistics solutions as their IT Security Director. You will be responsible for spearheading IT Security strategies and managing a team of security professionals
As an IT Security Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Information Security blueprint which would encompass policies, standards and best practice for the development, implementation and management of IT
- Working with regional IT & Risk teams
- Identifying changes of local legislation and how this effects IT Security and Data Protection
- Partnering with business and IT management to define and manage processes to facilitate effective business continuity and integrated disaster recovery services
- Developing and integrating Information security governance processes and procedures within IT Architecture, IT Program Delivery and IT Service Management functions
- Coordinating Information Security communications to management
- Providing thought leadership to Information Security personnel within the various IT functional groups
- Managing Information Security alignment with IT Services, Corporate HR, Legal on IT Fraud, Data Protection and Compliance Policies
- As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of strong experience within the IT Security domain, having covered a leadership role within a multinational environment.
- You should also have a CISSP certification with strong experience in IT Security and IT Risk Management.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227